Monday, May 6, 2013

Progress @ 4 weeks....

 
 
I can't tell you how long it took me to decide to put these up here. Its weird, like you know you look like crap, and people see you every day.  But when it comes to taking a picture and capturing that forever....and then putting it out for all the world to see at any time.....saying it makes me cringe is the understatement of the year!  But here it goes.
 
Now, I'm not sayin I ain't pleased with my progress. Because a pound lost is still a pound lost!  And I am so very thankful for every one of those bad boys that are gone, all 19 of them! I have also gained some muscle so pretty stoked about that too :)  The hubs says he can tell my butt is is smaller, which is a catch 22 because he is a butt man. I have strict instructions to make sure I keep a nice butt...LOL.
 
Anywho, I am AMAZED at how different my back looks. Who knew you could get rid of that simply by eating healthy and walking/FGR?!  (that's short for fat girl running) 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment